Rob O'Brian wants to represent Joplin in Jefferson City and is hoping to defeat incumbent Bill White in the republican primary for the 32nd Missouri Senate District. O'Brian was instrumental in bringing the public-private partnership between the City of Joplin and defunct fugitive "Master Developer" Wallace Bajjali.
or maybe they did, but the report from the FBI is unbelievable and not credible.
"Technical analysis of the data deletion malware used in this attack revealed links to other malware that the FBI knows North Korean actors previously developed. For example, there were similarities in specific lines of code, encryption algorithms, data deletion methods, and compromised networks."
UPDATE: Follow the money.
Homelessness in the American context is not new. It is a natural outcome for a profit-based society that allows social safety nets to slowly rot and disappear. It can be an "invisible" problem due to increasing societal and mental isolation and the erosion of community. Most of us simply do not want to see the homeless... if we do not see them, it is as if they do not exist.
- Search of Great Southern robbery suspect's apartment comes up empty
- Stotts City man sentenced to 24 years for shooting at police officer, meth possession
- Judge orders Joplin man held without bond on fentanyl, cocaine trafficking charges
- Parson announces website to show how American Rescue Plan funds being spent in Missouri
- Three Springfield women missing for 30 years